Thursday, May 22, 2008

Lucie!


So I am home sick today with the flu. I absolutly hate being sick because I love taking my kids to the park/zoo/wherever. I decided I didn't want to be a complete deadbeat mom today (even though I did put Lucie down for a 10:30 nap so I could take one)and I would sit outside and watch the kids play in between running inside to get sick. I played catch with grant for a little and lucie is trying to master the peddle concept on a bike. The girl potty trained herself before she was 2 1/2, gets completely dressed and undressed by herself, can get anything down from anywhere with just the little push of a chair and some climbing. But she may have finally found her match with the bike. She was on and off it so much and made three outfit changed she finally just put her own helmet on by herself.

No comments: