Thursday, March 27, 2008

Play Date







So Lucie had her first official play date. I think this may be the first friend Lucie has ever had come over to play with her at her house(except her cousin Ava) that is her age. I was babysitting my co-teachers little boy Jayden(who we went on the Easter Egg hunt). The kids had a ridiculous amount of fun!! They got in a debate on the way home when we passed the hospital because niether of them could say doctor right and so they didn't understand each other. They played house, made a train track, read books, played catch, ate dinner, etc. Then Grant was trying to change the tv channel and Lucie and Jayden walked by and both stood right next to the screen and laughed sooo hard. They had sooo much fun and were soo good playing together!! Clearly I was very excited because I ended up taking 24 pictures of the kids and he was only here 1 1/2 hours!!!

No comments: