Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt






So this morning our city had their annual Easter Egg Hunt. Usually outside at our big city park but thanks to our 1 and 1/2 foot snow storm yesterday our egg hunt was moved to the inside county pavilion. Which meant way too many people inside. We took Havi and Talitha(cousins), and went with my co-teacher and her little boy Jayden. Then after the egg hunt we went to Burger King( where Lucie got a little kiss from Jayden). The kids had a blast. I was a little dissappointed at the egg hunt-but the kids didn't know the difference!! The local channel also interviewed the kids, which was kinda cute because Grant has a speech problem and the lady couldn't really understand them! I also got a picture fo me and the kids together at my sisters house later which is a rare shot(taken by an 8 year old)!! Enjoy pics!!

No comments: