Friday, March 5, 2010

Disney Princess on Ice!!

I decided to take Lucie to Disney Princess on Ice, so I went with a friend of mine and her son. Then it turned out to be Josh and Grant too, I was so super excited for this.

MY MOM EVEN MADE BABY LULU'S MATCHING DRESS TO GO WITH LUCIE'S SNOW WHITE DRESS WITH NO PATTERN. I LOVE IT SOO MUCH.


Of course since I was so excited things had to go wrong!! We got dinner on the way there, but of course we were there and the whinning begins(keep in mind it started on a Thursday night at 7 pm and my kids always go to bed at 7:30.) The first part of the show was great, and then it was intermission, and then IT STARTED. Lucie started whining because she was to far away, she was hungry she was, thirsty, she wanted the $20 twrilly wand, she wasted to be cinderella-AHHHHHH, Grant on the other hand was great the second half because he fell asleep!! Next time I think I will pay a little more to do a Saturday show during the day!!










No comments: