Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Biggest Fit EVER!

Grant threw the biggest fit he has ever thrown. It started in Walmart when I told him he didn't do enough chores to buy a bakugon. He pushed the cart, threw my stuff out of the cart and started to yell. I quickly check out and when we got to the van(where they were saving half eaten lollipops until we were done with walmart)I threw away his lollipop and told him he wasn't listening in walmart. His fit went from bad to WORSE, he kept yelling that he wanted his lollipop and thrasing in his car seat. Lucie(who was eating her lollipop) starts to scream as I look in the rearview mirror I see him with a lollipop. All of a sudden he throws it and it gets STUCK in my hair!! Lucie is yelling because she wants her lollipop, grant is yelling because he wants his, I am yelling because I have a lollipop stuck to my hair!!!! HMMMM. I am glad I had a two minute drive home so I could calm down-Grant however didn't. He spent a significant ammount of time in his room. The day ended like always with a hug and kiss but wow, that was a first!!

No comments: