Saturday, July 11, 2009

My GREAT decision!!

For those of you who have been following my blog you know I have been redoing my bedroom. I started with blue and green carpet, blue walls, ugly curtains and our bed on the floor.



I painted the walls green, pulled the carpet, kept the ugly curtains-because they were handmade and very expensive(which I now really like) and I put our bed on a bedrail(which we haven't had in five years.) I still need to hang pictures, hang my big mirror, decorate and buy a comforter BUT I am so excited at how good my bedroom looks that I had to post it right now. I love my bedroom-I feel like for the first time in 7 years we have an adult bedroom. Yeah!!


2 comments:

southolive said...

WOW iT LOOKS Great! I love the wood floors and the color green!

Renee and Jake said...

Way to go Shana!!!