Saturday, June 20, 2009

HOT! HOT! HOT!

Today I was VERY hot, it was humid and HORRIBLE! After Lucie's recital we decided to buy a slip n' slide. It was so much fun, JOsh and I even had a few slip n' slide races with the kids!! We then had some friends over for dinner, I got more great gardening tips!! It was a good day!

This first picture is my favorite because this is how summer should be. Grant was sooo happy. A hot day, slip n slide, and his best friend Havi(my sisters little girl who is 2 years older then Grant) holding his hand while they run in the water. Life doesn't get any sweeter then this!! The look on his face is so sweet, it makes me want to cry, this is how happy every kid should be! Havi will probably never read this but thank you so much Havi for being Grants best friend. We love you!!





No comments: