Saturday, August 9, 2008

Soo Proud of Grant(and myself)!!

This week Grant finally started to ride his big boy bike he got for Christmas!!


I wrote Grants name on a piece of paper and he copied it down soo good. This is the first time he ever wrote his name.


When Josh was little his mom made him a car mat with all of his favorite places on it so I decided to make the same thing for Grant. I put all of his favorite places on it. Some of them include Grandma and Grandpa's house with their dogs Emma and Pixie, Aunt Erika's house, the Zoo, a few parks and more. I am very proud of myself because I am not an artist and it actually came out really cute. I just have to add church in the empty square and put Farmer's Market on it!!

1 comment:

My World said...

That is a totally cute idea! AND it looks like it is easy enough to just slide out of the way. Way to go!