Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Cutest kids in the world

I am sure I am not the only mom who KNOWS her kids are the cutest kids in the world. Well I put a headband in Lucie's hair the other day and she is sooo absolutly adorable with it in. So of course I had to take way to many pictures(maybe not-is 8 too many for a headband?). Anyway it is sooo cute!!




I am quite sure that her good looks come from her father!! Who decided as a joke he would shave off his "hot" looking facial hair and go for something a little more "scary, stalker, adult film star from the seventies ish" Happy to say that it is now all shaved off. The people at work loved it!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenn Fort Haderlie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA-Josh that is gross glad its gone!!!