Monday, February 11, 2008

Only when dad is home!




So the kids have been sick this weekend. Lucie on Saturday and Grant started throwing up last night. I slept on the couch with Grant last night and Josh stayed home from work today so I could go to work. I took Grant upstairs when Josh got up and then Lucie woke up so I sent her down. she started to eat a breakfast bar and fell asleep at the table. Josh brought her up to me and she slept until 7:40. Only because dad is home, she never sleeps that late for me. Josh took some really cute pics!!

1 comment:

Poinsettia Ward Young Women said...

Hey guys hope things are going good.Your truck looks good, it gives us more room to ride in when we come to visit.Today is Valentines Day hope you have a good one. Tell the kids Happy Valentines Day from Grandma and Grandpa and Maylinn also give them a Big Kiss from us to.